Ingredients for Parsi Eggs :
- 4 eggs
- 3 large potatoes – peeled and finely sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 onions – sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander
- Salt, pepper
How to Cook Parsi Eggs :
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add the cumin seeds and allow them to sizzle.
- Add the green chilli, garlic and onions. Cook until softened. Add the potato slices to the pan. Cook without coloring for 5 minutes.
- Pour in enough water to come just below the contents of the pan. Cover and cook over a low heat until the potato is tender. Sprinkle the coriander.
- Mix ingredients and level out again. Make four indentations in the mixture, about 1/2″ away from the pans side. Break an egg into each hollow.
- Cover and cook until the eggs are just set. Cut into 4 segments and serve with bread and salad.