Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Parmesan Rosemary Fries :
- 2 peeled potato
- 1 peeled sweet potato
- 1 cup refined oil
- salt as required
- black pepper as required
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 drops truffle oil
- 2 tablespoon eggless mayonnaise
- 20 gm blue cheese
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 bunch powdered celery
How to Cook Parmesan Rosemary Fries :
- Start by peeling and washing the potatoes and sweet potatoes and then cut these into long fingers. Now, place a pan over low flame and blanch the potato fingers in hot oil for about 8-10 minutes. Then, remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
- In a pan, heat oil over high flame and add the blanched potato fries to the hot oil. Deep fry the sliced potatoes, until they turn crisp and brown. Once done, remove these from the heat and place them on a plate lined with blotting paper.
- Next, in a bowl, mix salt, black pepper powder, chopped rosemary, ground peppercorns and grated cheese. Toss the fries in this bowl till they are well coated with the mixture. Drizzle a few drops of truffle oil while tossing them. Once done, transfer the fries in a bowl and garnish with chopped chives and celery powder.
- For the dip, in a bowl, mix sour cream, eggless mayonnaise and blue cheese together. Mix the ingredients well and serve with crispy potato fries to enjoy!