Prep time: 20
Cook time: 5
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Paneer Petha Sweet :
- 200 gm petha/ash gourd
- 200 gm cottage cheese
- 80 gm coconut milk powder
- 5 ml rose water
- 10 gm mixed dry fruits
How to Cook Paneer Petha Sweet :
- Take the sweet petha along with cottage cheese and crush them together.
- Now, add coconut powder in it and add a few drops of rose water.
- Knead the petha and cottage cheese mixture well. Then give them the mithai shape
- Garnish with dry fruits and tutti-frutti and serve.