Prep time: 45
Cook time: 30
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Paneer Jalfrezi :
- 150 gm paneer
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1/2 cup tomato
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 crushed to paste green chili
- 6 cloves garlic paste
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 inch ginger paste
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
How to Cook Paneer Jalfrezi :
- At first, cut all the vegetables and paneer into 2-inch pieces.
- Then, heat oil in a deep non-stick pan on the medium flame and add cumin seeds in it. Let them crackle for a few seconds and then add sliced onion in it. Sauté until the onions turn brown in colour.
- After that, add ginger-garlic paste in the pan along with green chili paste, and fry for a minute. Then, add tomato paste, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, add all the veggies and fry for 2 minutes. Then add sliced tomatoes and paneer cubes in the pan.
- Now, add 1 cup of water in the pan and cook another 2 minutes. Cook until the gravy turns into thick gravy.
- When gravy becomes thick, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Now paneer jhalfrezi is ready and serve hot with rice or tawa roti or paratha.