Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Paneer Aloo Tikki :
- 1 cup grated paneer
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- refined oil as required
- 1 1/2 cup boiled,grated potato
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
How to Cook Paneer Aloo Tikki :
- To start with, take a chopping board and chop coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies. Add all the ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix well. Make small tikkis from the mixture.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and shallow fry the tikki from both the sides until golden brown.
- Take out on a plate lined with kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot.