Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Paal Payasam :
- 50 Gram Rice
- 1 Litre Milk
- 5 Gram Cardamom powder
- 100 Gram Sugar
- 50 Ml Ghee (clarified butter)
- 50 Gram Cashew nuts
- 25 Gram Raisins
How to Cook Paal Payasam :
- Wash and soak the rice for 1/2 an hour.
- Cook the rice in milk until soft.
- Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nuts.
- When the cashew nuts are slightly golden, add the raisins and saute for 1 minute.
- Pour on the rice mixture and serve warm.