Prep time: 10
Cook time: 65
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients Of Orange Quinoa Sevaiyan :
- 100 Gram Sevaiyan
- 50 Gram Quinoa
- 300 Ml Orange juice
- 30 Gram Dried figs
- 20 Gram Sugar
- 250 Ml Almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Desi ghee
- 100 Gram Jaggery
- 20 Gram Walnuts
- 30 Gram Melon seeds
- 10 Gram Peanuts
How to Cook Orange Quinoa Sevaiyan :
- Heat the desi ghee in a pan, and roast the sevaiyan and quinoa in that.
- Cook the orange juice and make a reduction.
- Cook the sevaiyan and quinoa in almond milk.
- Add sugar and chopped figs.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes and then let it cool.
- Roast the walnuts, peanuts and melon seeds in oven.
- Melt the jaggery in a pan and add the roasted nuts. Get them coated with jaggery.
- Serve the chilled Sevaiyan.