- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to cook One-Pot Chinese Chicken :
- Chicken 1/2 kilogram, medium size cut
- Assorted vegetables- Mushrooms, corn, carrot, onions and capsicum; sliced diagonally or cubes
- Onions 2, finely chopped
- Ginger and garlic, paste or finely chopped 2 tablespoon each
- Green Chilly 3
- Pepper powder, as per taste
- Chicken stock to cover the Chicken 1 to 1.5 cup
- Salt, oil
- Soya sauce 2 tablespoon
- Red Chilli sauce 1tablespoon
- Ketchup 1 tablespoon
- Corn flour 2 heaped tablespoon dissolved in half glass of normal water
How to cook One-Pot Chinese Chicken :
Marinate chicken with little salt, 1 tablespoon soya sauce, little ginger garlic paste and pepper powder and red chilly powder
In a pan add oil n saut capsicum, one onion quartered and made into petals, carrot n keep aside in a plate
In the same pan, add more oil n saut chicken
Once changes colour, add chopped onions, ginger and garlic and green chilly.
Once this is all mixed in and after 5 minutes, add in all sauces and cook covered for a while, 5-10 minutes.
Now add required water, also chopped vegetables and add stock cube to it, check salt and cook till chicken is done.
At this stage, depending on how you like it, thicken the dish using cornflour mixed in cold water and add to the dish.
Once done, add previously sauteed capsicum and onion and carrot to this, add little pepper powder.
Garnish with spring onions.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.