Prep time: 5
Cook time: 15
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Nutella Banana Pancakes :
- 50 gm wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Nutella Banana Pancakes :
- To prepare this yummy pancake recipe, take a mixing bowl and mix together wheat flour, milk and vanilla essence. Using a whisker, make a smooth and running paste.
- Now, heat a pan on medium flame and for the first pancake, grease the pan with a little bit of oil. When the oil is hot enough, pour the batter in the pan and let it spread by its own and cover the pan with a lid. Let the pancake cook for 2 minutes and once done, flip the pancake to cook from the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Once your pancake is ready, place it on a plate and spread the nutella over it. Peel the banana and cut thin slices of it and garnish the pancake with these slices. Serve warm.