Prep time: 20
Cook time: 45
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients of Navaratna Salan :
- 1 cup cubed paneer
- 1/4 cup chopped into cubes cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped into cubes capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped into cubes carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped into cubes potato
- 2 chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
How to Cook Navaratna Salan :
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Add the maida and saute for a minute.
- Add the milk and stir till thick. Remove from the fire.
- Add the tomato sauce and cream. Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of butter.
- Fry the chopped onion, ginger and garlic pastes. Add the mixed vegetables.
- Cook till the vegetables are tender. Add the paneer cubes, chilli powder, cumin powder and chat masala.
- Mix with the sauce. Serve with parathas.