- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to cook Nachos with Cheese Sauce and Salsa :
- For Nachos:
- 1/4 cup maize flour (Makki Ka Atta)
- 1/4 cup Flour + for dusting
- 1tsp Oil + for deep frying also
- Salt to taste
- For Cheese Sauce:
- 6-8 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3-4 tbsp grated cheese any
- 1/2 tsp white Pepper
- 1/2 cup White sauce (which requires 1.5 tbsp butter, 1.5 tbsp Flour and 1.5 cup milk)
- For Salsa:
- 2 medium Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 medium Cucumber finely chopped
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 green Chilli chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Coriander
- 1.5 tbsp Lemon juice
How to cook Nachos with Cheese Sauce and Salsa :
Mix together the ingredients for Nachos, add water and knead into a soft dough.
Divide the dough into equal parts and roll into balls.
Dust the balls with flour and roll out into thin Chapatis.
Cut each chapati into equal triangles.
Heat sufficient oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep fry the triangles on low heat till crisp.
Drain on paper and set aside to cool.
For Cheese Sauce:
Heat butter in a non-stick pan add garlic sauce for few seconds then add flour stir and cook over low heat then add milk stir continuosly so that no lumps are formed.
Then add grated cheese stir and at last season with Salt and white pepper.
Mix together all the ingredients of Salsa like tomatoes, onion, cucumber, chilli, Salt, pepper and coriander.
Mix it well and at last lemon juice and again give a final mix.
How to Serve:
Arrange the triangles on a plate, spread a little cheese sauce over them and top with Salsa.
Serve immediately and enjoy homemade Nachos.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.