Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Mushroom Cutlet :
- 400 gm mushroom
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 green chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 4 potato
How to Cook Mushroom Cutlet :
- Wash and finely chop coriander leaves, green chilies, onion and garlic cloves. Keep them aside in separate bowls.
- Add potatoes and water in a pressure cooker. Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes till they turn soft. Turn off the heat and let them cool.
- In a deep pan boil mushrooms for 10 minutes till they turn soft. Then, turn off the heat, drain the excess water and chop the mushrooms.
- Now place a pan over medium-low flame and pourtwo tablespoon oil in it. Once the oil is heated, add onion and saute till it turns translucent. Then add the chopped mushrooms and saute till the water evaporates.
- Now, peel and mash the potatoes in a deep bowl. Add mushroom, coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic cloves, garam masala, chili powder, turmeric and salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- Keep the egg whites and bread crumbs ready in separate bowls. Also place a frying pan over medium heat and pour oil in it.
- Take small portion of the mixture and using your hands, shape them into cutlets. Then, dip each cutlet in the egg whites and coat them with bread crumbs.
- Once the oil is heated, add the cutlets and shallow fry them until they turn golden in colour from both the sides. Serve hot!