Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Mughlai Cauliflower, Potatoes and Green Pea Subzi :
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup potato cubes
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 tsp saffron (kesar) strands
- 2 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- salt to taste
To Be Ground Into A Smooth Paste (using 1/2 Cup Of Water)
- 1 tbsp coriander (dhania) seeds
- 25 mm (1″) piece of ginger (adrak)
- 3 cloves (laung / lavang)
- 5 whole dry kashmiri red chillies , broken into pieces
How to Cook Mughlai Cauliflower, Potatoes and Green Pea Subzi :
- Combine the saffron and curds in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, salt and ¾ cup of water, mix well. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the saffron-curd mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.