Prep time: 10
Cook time: 50
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Moonglet :
- 200 Gram Moong dhuli dal
- To soak and grind Water
- To taste Salt
- 4 Green chilli
- Bakind soda
- 1/2 (for one pancake) tsp Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Tbsp Fresh coriander
How to Cook Moonglet :
- Soak mung dhuli daal in water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes drain out excess water and grind dal with 150 ml water, salt and 1 green chilli. Make a smooth paste of it.
- Heat ½ tsp of oil in a pan.
- Pour the batter and spread it evenly. Make sure this spread has to be little thick.
- Once the bubbles starts appearing on the top, add chopped onions, tomatoes, chopped chillies, chopped capsicum and fresh coriander.
- Press the toppings gently on the base.
- Both the sides of the mooglet will take around 4 minutes each side.
- Flip the side and cook on medium flame on the other side too.
- Serve Hot.