Prep time: 10
Cook time: 35
Serves: 1 People
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Soup :
- 3 Cups Mix vegetables (tomatoes, carrot, peas, tendli, french beans)
- To taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- Few Curry leaves
How to Cook Mixed Vegetable Soup :
- Cook all the above mentioned vegetables in a pressure cooker with 2 cups water.
- After it is steamed thoroughly, blend it in a blender.
- Strain with a coarse strainer.
- Add the tempering of oil and curry leaves, salt to taste, jeera powder and pepper powder.
- Serve hot.