Prep time: 5
Cook time: 55
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Milk Halwa :
- 2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 soaked overnight,peeled almonds
How to Cook Milk Halwa :
- Put a kadhai or a heavy-bottomed pan on medium flame and boil milk in it. After a boil, reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Keep stirring the milk occasionally to prevent it from getting burnt.
- After simmering the milk, add sugar along with cardamon powder and stir once. Let the milk simmer until it begins to thicken.
- Once the milk is thickened, you can switch off the burner and transfer the halwa to a serving bowl. Garnish with soaked and peeled almonds and serve warm.