Prep time: 15
Cook time: 30
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Meetha Daliya Kheer :
- 500 ml milk
- 3 teaspoon broken wheat (dalia)
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 4 almonds
- 3/4 teaspoon ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon green cardamom
- 4 raisins
How to Cook Meetha Daliya Kheer :
- Heat ½ tsp ghee in a pan and roast daliya on a low flame for 3-4 mins until it becomes light brown or gives a nice aroma, stir continuously so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Chop Almond to slivers. Pour 2-3 drops of ghee in a pan and roast crushed almonds on low flame for 2 minutes and keep aside.Boil milk in a deep heavy pan.
- When the milk starts boiling add roasted daliya in it and stir. Cook daliya on low flames stirring it occasional so that it doesn’t get burnt or fall out of the pan.
- When the milk becomes slightly thick and daliya becomes soft add sugar and stir till the sugar gets dissolved. Add roasted almonds and cardamom powder and stir for a min.
- Garnish with almond, raisns and cardamom powder before serving.