Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Matar Mushroom Sukhe :
- 2 Cups Peas (shelled)
- 200 Gram Mushrooms (cut as desired)
- 2 Tbsp Clarified butter
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red chillies (coarsely pounded)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 3-4 Green chillies (slit)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
How to Cook Matar Mushroom Sukhe :
- Heat the clarified butter, add cumin and asafoetida, followed by ginger and saute lightly.
- Lower the flame, add 1 tbsp of yoghurt and stir vigorously until well blended.
- Continue repeating this, 1-2 tbsp of yoghurt at a time, until it finishes and the oil separates.
- Add the garam masala, coriander, salt, turmeric and chillies. Stir a few times until well mixed.
- Add green chillies, peas, mushrooms, stir-fry until glossy.
- Lower the flame and let cook until the peas become tender.