Prep time: 15
Cook time: 30
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Labra (Mixed Veg) :
- 2 Potatoes (cut, lengthwise)
- 2 Brinjals, chopped
- 2 Radish, chopped
- 2 Cups Cabbage, chopped
- 1 Cauliflower (cut into pieces)
- 1 Pumpkin (cut into pieces)
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Panch Phoran
- Ginger, grated
- 3-4 Green chilies (slit)
- Mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
How to Cook Labra (Mixed Veg) :
- Heat oil in a pan, add the asafoetida, panch phoran and dry chilies.
- Put the vegetables one after another in the pan. First goes potatoes, after frying it a little the other veggies except pumpkin and last goes brinjal.
- Add turmeric and salt, cook in medium flame.
- Now add the pumpkin and little bit of sugar.
- Add the grated ginger and mix well.
- Five minutes later check if the potatoes have softened.
- Cook for some more time in low flame.