Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Kolak :
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 medium peeled,chopped sweet potato
- 80 gm chopped palm fruit
- 1 banana
- 80 gm palm sugar
- water as required
How to Cook Kolak :
- To prepare this delicious dessert, start by taking a pot over medium flame and boil water along with palm fruit in it for about 15-20 minutes. Then, take out the palm fruit and add the sweet potatoes and boil for 10 minutes or till they become tender.
- Strain the water and wash the potatoes and palm fruit under cold water. In the same pot, pour the coconut milk and bring it to a boil. When it starts to boil, add the palm fruit and palm sugar in it. Stir till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Finally, chop the bananas into small pieces and add them to the pan along with the sweet potatoes. Stir and bring it to a boil again.
- hen, turn off the flame and transfer the dessert to a serving bowl.