Prep time: 15
Cook time: 15
Serves: 5 People
Ingredients for Kobbari Pala Payasam :
- 3 cup grated coconut
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon spice cardamom
- 4 tablespoon basmati rice
- 4 cup water
How to Cook Kobbari Pala Payasam :
- Soak rice in water for 15 minutes and then, grind it with coconut and water into a thick paste.
- Heat a deep pan over high flame and boil 2 cups of water in it. Add the coconut paste with cardamom powder, milk and sugar. Simmer it for few minutes.
- In a small pan, heat ghee over medium flame and fry the cashews and almonds in it.
- Pour the fried dry fruits over the dish and your payasam is ready.