Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 1 People
Ingredients for Khus Khus Ka Halwa :
- 1 Cup Khus Khus
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Makhane
- 1/2 Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cradamom Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 7-8 Nos Almonds, chopped
- 7-8 Nos Pistachios, chopped
- 7-8 Nos Makhane
How to Cook Khus Khus Ka Halwa :
- Take a bowl and soak 1 cup of Khus Khus in it for some time.
- Drain the water and grind the khus khus to make a paste out of it.
- Take ghee in a pan and add makhane to it.
- Roast them for a minute.
- In another pan, take half cup ghee and add khus khus paste to it.
- Mix well and add sugar to the pan.
- Mix them and add cardamom powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Add a cup of milk to the paste.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and let the mix cook for a while on a low flame.
- Uncover at the simmering point and add almonds, pistachios and makhane.
- Mix the nuts thoroughly with the entire cooked halwa.
- Serve hot with generous garnishing of chopped nuts.