Prep time: 15
Cook time: 35
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Kaju Puri :
- 2 drops almond essence
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- 3 powdered green cardamom
- 1 cup powdered cashews
- 100 gm sugar
How to Cook Kaju Puri :
- To prepare this easy recipe, take a bowl and add cardamom powder, almond essence, cashew nuts and sugar in it. Toss these nicely.
- Heat some saffron and then dissolve it in a teaspoon of milk.
- Add this saffron milk into the mix prepared before. Knead into a soft dough. Make small balls of this dough.
- Now, take about two small sheets of polythene and a bangle or a mould of 50 mm. Place a sheet and the bangle on a surface. Put a ball of dough inside the bangle or the mould and cover with the other sheet of polythene. Roll it in the shape of the bangle or mould.
- Make puris out of the rest of the dough in the same way.
- Put these on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 mins at 190 degree celsius. You can even grill the puris instead of baking. Let the puris cool down and Serve.