Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 9 mins
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Kadai Paneer Subzi :
- 1 1/2 cups paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 5 whole dry kashmiri red chillies , broken into pieces
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) seeds
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- 3/4 cup capsicum cubes
- 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
How to Cook Kadai Paneer Subzi :
- Combine the coriander seeds and the red chillies in a mixer and blend to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the ginger paste, garlic paste and dry fenugreek leaves and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the capsicum and the coarse powder and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and coriander, toss it lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.