Prep time: 5
Cook time: 10
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Jowar Dates Laddoo :
- 1/2 cup Jowar flour
- 12 piece chopped,de seeded black dates
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon flax seeds
How to Cook Jowar Dates Laddoo :
- On low flame, dry roast jowar flour in a pan or kadahi for about 5-8 minutes or till it turns golden brown. Make sure it does not burn. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Add chopped dates and water in a pan. Stir well on low-medium flame.
- Once the water is absorbed and dates becomes mushy, add roasted jowar flour and chopped nuts.
- Stir well for about 2 minutes on low flame. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
- Don’t let it come at room temperature, otherwise you will not be able to make ladoos.
- Grease your palm with a little ghee and start making round shaped balls or ladoos.
- Store in an air tight container and have it with milk in winters for getting instant energy.