Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Jalebi Paratha :
- 2 cup wheat flour
- refined oil as required
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- water as required
- 2 boiled,peeled potato
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 finely chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/2 cup mixed dry fruits
How to Cook Jalebi Paratha :
- Take a large bowl and add potato, mixed dry fruits, capsicum, coriander leaves, salt and garam masala to it. Mix well all the ingredients and prepare the filling.
- In another bowl, add wheat flour, salt and ghee and knead it into a dough. You can add water to the dough to make the dough smooth. Then, take out small balls from the dough and shape them into balls.
- Fill the balls with the prepared filling. Roll out these spherical dough balls and pull into a rope.
- When the rope is ready, then twist it a little keep rolling it in clockwise direction around the jalebi. Finally, press it firmly and add ghee on the sides just like a paratha.
- Keep cooking the paratha on griddle under low flame until it turns crisp. Serve hot with curd