Prep time: 20
Cook time: 25
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Jaggery Jamun :
- 500 Gram Khoya
- 175 Gram Maida
- 1/2 tsp Cooking Soda
- 5 Gram Cardamom Powder
- 2 1/2 Kg Jaggery
- 1 1/2 Litre Water
How to Cook Jaggery Jamun :
- Make a dough with khoya, Maida, cardamom powder, cooking soda and water.
- Make small dumplings out of it.
- Heat oil in a kadai, once oil is hot start adding dumplings in to it.
- Fry slowly till it gets golden brown.
- By the time make jaggery sugar syrup.
- After the dumplings turn golden brown, remove them from the oil and put them in syrup.
- Check the consistency and garnish with pistachios, serve hot.