Prep time: 45
Cook time: 15
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Garlic Prawns :
- 1 Kg Prawns (deshelled, deveined with tails intact), medium
- 1 Tbsp Garlic and Green chillis blended paste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Chilli sauce
- 7 Small Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 7 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Red chilli powder
For the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp White vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, roasted
- 2 tsp Green chillies , chopped
How to Cook Garlic Prawns :
- Marinate prawns and leave aside for half an hour.
- In a non stick pan. Put 2 tablespoon sesame oil, when hot add prawns.
- Stir fry till prawn tails are curled and cooked.
- Put in serving dish and serve with sauce.