Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 8 People
Ingredients for Fried Mushroom :
- 6 cup button mushroom
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup refined oil
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
How to Cook Fried Mushroom :
- To begin with, wash the mushrooms under running water. Once done keep them aside until needed again.
- Next, in a deep mixing bowl add all purpose flour followed by white pepper, cornflour, salt, white pepper powder and sesame seeds. Mix well with enough water. Keep on mixing the mixture until you get a thick consistency.
- Meanwhile, put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and heat 1 cup of refined oil in it. Then, dip the button mushrooms in the prepared mixture and directly transfer it in the pan.
- Deep fry the mushrooms until they get a crispy texture and a golden color.
- Serve hot.