Prep time: 15
Cook time: 15
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Fried Cheese Cubes :
- 6 Large Cheese Cubes
- 1-2 Eggs
- Handful Maida Flour
- 1/2 tsp Dried Mint
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
How to Cook Fried Cheese Cubes :
For Preparing Flour:
- Combine all the spices like salt, dried mint and paprika with the maida flour and mix using your hand. The flour is ready.
For Frying the Cubes:
- Place the three bowls besides one another, filling one with egg fluid, second with the prepared flour and breadcrumbs in the third.
- First dip the cheese cube into the egg mix and then roll it in the flour. Again dip in the egg mix and roll in breadcrumbs. Place on a plate.
- Repeat the process with the remaining cheese cubes also until they are properly coated.
- Now in a large saucepan heat oil and fry the cheese balls. Using a slotted spoon, lower a cheese cube into the oil.
- When they are cooked till golden brown on medium flame, bring the spoon out of the oil. Repeat this with rest of the cubes.
- serve hot.