Prep time: 10
Cook time: 15
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Flax Seed Raita :
- 1 Cup Bottle gourd, grated
- 1 Cup Curd (low fat)
- 1/2 Cup Mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cumin seeds (coarsely ground), roasted
- To taste Salt
- 1 Cup Water
How to Cook Flax Seed Raita :
- Combine the bottle guard with water. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the cooked bottle gourd in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.