- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 1 People
Ingredients to cook Egg Dosa :
- Dosa batter – 1 ladle full
- Egg – 1
- Red Onion finely chopped – 1/2 of 1 medium sized
- Tomato finely chopped – 1/2 of 1 medium sized
- Green chili – 1 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves chopped (Dill is used here)
- Few tsps of Oil to drizzle on top
- Salt to taste
- Dry chutney powder (Mulagai podi) – a generous pinch
How to cook Egg Dosa :
Beat the egg well and add salt.
Chop the veggies and keep it ready.
Heat a large non stick pan.
Spread the dosa batter into a thin even layer.
When the batter begins to cook spread the beaten egg evenly and before it cooks sprinkle all the veggies chopped.
Drizzle oil generously and allow the dosa to crisp up.
Sprinkle the chutney powder and coriander leaves.
Serve the egg dosa with spicy masala curry.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.