Prep time: 15
Cook time: 25
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Dahi Chicken :
- 2 Cups Dahi
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 500 Gram Boneless Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 5 Nos Green Chilli
- 2 Nos Onion, chopped
- 1 Nos Tomato, chopped
How to Cook Dahi Chicken :
- Take dahi in a bowl.
- Add cumin powder, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to the bowl of curd.
- Mix the spices well with curd and add boneless chicken pieces to the mixture.
- Smear the chicken pieces thoroughly with the curd mix.
- Keep aside the bowl for marination for 30 minutes.
- Take oil in a pan and saute green chillies in it.
- Add chopped onion to the pan.
- Saute them well and put chopped tomato in it.
- Mix them together and add the marinated chicken pieces to it.
- Mix it well and bring to simmer.
- Add the leftover marinade mix to the gravy.
- Mix well and bring to simmer.
- Serve hot.