Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 14 mins
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Creamy Mughlai Vegetable Subzi :
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut french beans
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut carrot
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut capsicum
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp roughly broken cashewnuts (kaju)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp raisins (kismis)
- salt to taste
How to Cook Creamy Mughlai Vegetable Subzi :
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the cashewnuts and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the french beans, carrot and green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water, mix well cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the capsicum, chilli powder, garam masala, raisins and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Serve hot with khamiri roti.