Prep time: 15
Cook time: 35
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients of Coconut Shrimp Curry :
- 1/4 teaspoon ground green cardamom
- kosher salt as required
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 900 gm deveined,peeled shrimps
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 cup finely chopped onion
How to Cook Coconut Shrimp Curry :
- To begin with, place a pan on medium flame, pour virgin olive oil. Once heated, add the chopped onion and fry until translucent. Mix curry powder, cardamom and kosher salt according to your taste. Cook the mixture for 3 minutes straight.
- Next, add coconut milk along with water. Cover with lid, turning the flame to medium low, simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Now add the shrimp to the prepared mixture, simmering still, keep stirring it now and then. Cook until the shrimp changes color. Once they do, turn off the flame. Serve along with rice.