Prep time: 15
Cook time: 15
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Coconut Paneer Laddoo :
- 200 gm paneer
- 5 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 pinch saffron
- 4 chopped almonds
- 4 chopped pistachios
How to Cook Coconut Paneer Laddoo :
- To prepare this dessert recipe, add paneer in a large bowl and crumble using your hands. Knead it until the paneer comes together like dough and start to release some fat. Now, place a pan or kadhai on low flame and add the paneer dough in it.
- Let the paneer roast in it to remove the raw taste. Once done, take it off the flame and let the paneer cool at room temperature. Transfer it in a bowl and set aside.
- Now, add powdered sugar, green cardamom powder in it and mix well. Take small portions from this mixture and roll them in the shape of a laddoo.
- Roll the ladoos in coconut flakes and place them on a plate. Once done, garnish them using pistachios, almonds and saffron strands. Put the plate in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes and let them set. Once chilled, you can serve them anytime.