Prep time: 15
Cook time: 20
Serves: 8 People
Ingredients for Coconut Makhana Laddoo :
- 1 1/2 coconut
- 50 gm lotus seed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon coconut water
- 1 handful dry rose petals
How to Cook Coconut Makhana Laddoo :
- In a chopper or a mixer grinder, grind both coconuts, sugar and add little coconut water to grind well.
- Now put a kadhai on medium flame and heat desi ghee in it, add the coconut mixture and roast till it turns little brown.
- Next, put another kadhai on low flame and dry roast makhana. Once the makhanas are roasted, crush them coarsely. Add the crushed makhanas in coconut mixture and roast for another 5-10 minutes. Once the coconut mixture is roasted completely, cool down the mixture.
- Add rose petals to the roasted mixture and make nice round laddoos with the prepared mixture. Serve immediately.