Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 10 People
Ingredients for Coconut Chips :
- 6 cup coconut flake
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon spice chili powder
How to Cook Coconut Chips :
- To prepare this snack recipe, start by preheating the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Now, in a bowl, add honey, hot water, coconut oil and coconut flakes. Toss the flakes well to evenly coat the coconut flakes.
- Now, add on the salt, turmeric, curry powder, cinnamon powder, spice chilli powder into the bowl and mix well. Once done, place the tossed flakes onto a baking tray evenly. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake the coconut flakes for about 10-15 minutes or until they turn a bit orange and crispy. Make sure that your take them out after every 3 minute to toss them. Once done, remove from the oven and keep aside for cooling. Transfer the crispy chips into an air tight container and serve anytime, enjoy!