Prep time: 15
Cook time: 20
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Chilli Paneer Dry :
- 15-16 cubes Paneer
- 6 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 Tbsp Maida
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 2 Nos Green Chillies
- 1 Nos Onion
- 1 Nos Green Capsicum
- 1 Nos Red Capsicum
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
How to Cook Chilli Paneer Dry :
- Take Paneer in a bowl.
- Add cornflour, maida, black pepper and salt.
- Add a little water and mix thoroughly.
- Deep fry the paneer until golden brown.
- Take oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger
- Saute a little and add green chillies and onion.
- Saute together and add red capsicum and green capsicum.
- Now add the fried paneer followed by red chilli sauce, soya sauce and vinegar.
- Saute all the ingredients together.