Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka :
How to Cook Chicken Tikka :
- To prepare this delicious tikka recipe, prepare the marinade first by mixing together lemon juice, coriander powder, paprika, cumin powder, caraway seeds, aksoori methi powder, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder and yoghurt in a large bowl. Next, preheat oven at 450 degree Fahrenheit. Next, wash chicken thighs well in running water and pat them dry. Cut them into bite-sized pieces in a large bowl.
- Add chopped chicken, bite-sized onion pieces and chopped bell peppers in the bowl of marinade. Using your hands, mix well and set aside for about 1-2 hours and let them marinate.
- After some time, thread the chicken on to the skewers, followed by onion and bell peppers. Brush oil on all of them.
- Broil these chicken pieces along with onion and bell peppers in oven on high speed for 15 minutes. Flip sides, brush the oil and broil for another 15 minutes or till the chicken meat is browned well.
- Once done, serve the chicken tikka on a bed of lettuce, sliced onions, tomatoes and lemon wedges.