Prep time: 20
Cook time: 25
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Cheese Payasam :
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 150 gm mashed paneer
- 10 almonds
- 3/4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 green cardamom
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Rose water
How to Cook Cheese Payasam :
- For making this easy dessert recipe, in a pan, boil the milk with green cardamoms till it becomes thick.
- Add the mashed paneer and cook on low flame till 1/3 mixture is left.
- Crush the almonds and make it into a paste with little water.
- Add the almond paste and sugar to the pan. Mix well.
- Sprinkle rose water on the prepared payasam and let it cool.
- Garnish this Cheese Payasam with silver vark and almonds.