Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Cheera Thoran :
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp chopped red chillies
- 7 to 8 curry leaves
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated coconut
- Salt to taste
How to Cook Cheera Thoran :
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard, red chillies and curry leaves.
- Now add green chillies, turmeric powder, chopped garlic and spinach.
- Let the spinach steam, then add grated coconut.
- Season and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve garnished with grated coconut