Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Cauliflower Potato Curry :
How to Cook Cauliflower Potato Curry :
- To prepare this curry recipe, wash cauliflower and peas in the running water. Cut the cauliflower in florets and then peel the potato and cut it into cubes. Wash well all the veggies once and then add them to a pressure cooker along with a little water, so as the veggies are submerged. Close the lid and let them boil on one whistle.
- Now, put a deep pan on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add bay leaf along with cumin seeds in it and saute them for a few seconds. Then, add chopped onion in the pan and cook for a few seconds on medium flame.
- When the onion’s colour turns into brown, add ginger-garlic paste and green chilli in it and saute for a few seconds. Quickly, add salt and turmeric in the pan, and saute once again for a few seconds.
- When the raw smell goes away from the masala, add cumin and coriander powder in the pan and cook until the oil separates from the masala.
- Now, add chopped potato along with tomato in the pan and stir well.
- Cook the potatoes for a few seconds on medium flame.
- Then, add a little water in the pan and stir once again and cook.
- After a few seconds, add cauliflower and peas in the pan as well and mix well.
- Add more water in the pan along with garam masala and cook well.
- The cauliflower potato curry is prepared, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot rice.