Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 8 People
Ingredients for Cauliflower Couscous :
- 2 cauliflower
- powdered black pepper as required
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoon garam masala powder
How to Cook Cauliflower Couscous :
- Wash the chopped cauliflower florets thoroughly. Now, add the chopped florets into a food processor and form a coarse mixture that resembles the texture of couscous. Next, place a pan over medium flame and add butter in it.
- Let the butter melt and then add the cauliflower couscous with curry powder and garam masala powder in it. Mix well to coat the couscous evenly with the spices and then add salt and pepper as per your taste. Reduce the flame to low and let it cook while stirring occasionally.
- Once the color of the cauliflower has darkened, remove from heat and transfer it to a bowl. Top it up with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it with some steamed vegetables to enjoy!