Prep time: 10
Cook time: 40
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Capsicum Pulao :
- 7 cashews
- 2 medium chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 clove
- 4 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 2 cup chopped capsicum
- 2 cup basmati rice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 handful spring onions
How to Cook Capsicum Pulao :
- To make this pulao recipe, wash and soak the rice for 20 minutes. Now, in a mixer add cashew, garlic, black pepper and grind them to make a fine paste.
- Next, place a pan over medium heat and add water. Once the water is boiled add rice to it. Add salt, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and cook until the rice becomes soft. When the rice is cooked drain it and keepaside.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in it. When it started crackling, add cashew paste and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped capsicum, broccoli and fry it for a minute. Then, add garam masala powder, salt and saute for a while. Add rice to the mixture and mix it, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- When cooked, transfer it to a serving bowl. Garnish it with spring onions and serve hot with any curry or gravy dish of your choice.