Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Cabbage Rolls :
- 500 gm cabbage
- 200 gm paneer
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 2 pieces finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 medium chopped cucumber
- 1 medium chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 tablespoon mixed sprouts
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 pinches powdered black pepper
How to Cook Cabbage Rolls :
- Wash the cabbage thoroughly.
- Steam the cabbage in 1 cup of water and cover with a cling foil. Microwave at 100% power for 4 – 5 mins. in microwave safe bowl.
- Drain out water. Allow to stand for 5 mins. Remove the cling foil & separate 8 large outer leaves of the cabbage.
- Mix all ingredients of the filling including (paneer, onion green chillies, green coriander, cucumber, capsicum, mixed sprouts, butter, lemon juice, salt and black pepper) & microwave at 100% power for 2 mins. Cool it.
- Fill into the blanched cabbage leaves & wrap into neat rolls.
- Brush with little butter and microwave (covered with cling foil) at 100% power for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Serve with crispy salads and dips or chutneys.