- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time : 15 mins
- Serves: 3 People
Ingredients to cook Cabbage Manchurian Recipe :
- Cabbage 1/2 of one big ( shredded)
- Spring Onions – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves ( chopped)
- Ginger – 1 ‘ inch piece ( chopped)
- Green Chillies – 2-3 no ( chopped)
- Maida – 3 tbsp
- Corn starch/ Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- For Gravy
- Garlic – 2 cloves ( minced)
- Ginger – 1 tsp ( minced)
- Spring Onions – 3 tbsp
- Onions – 3 tbsp ( chopped)
- Green Chillies – 2 -3 nos
- Tomato ketchup- 5 tbsp ( add more to attain the red colour if you like)
- Chilli sauce – 2 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Corn Flour – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
How to cook Cabbage Manchurian Recipe :
For manchurian Balls:
In a bowl mix cabbage, maida, corn flour, green chillies, garlic, ginger, spring onions and salt to taste .
Mix them well and divide them to equal balls.
In kadai heat oil, once the oil is hot enough at each balls and fry them in low flame till turns golden brown from all sides.
Once they are golden brown remove them from oil and drain them on a kitchen towel.
In a sauce heat oil, add garlic, ginger and green chillies.
Saute them well, add onion and saute them till translucent.
Add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soya sauce. Mix them well. Add enough water to make a gravy.
In a separate bowl add corn flour and dilute them with little water.
Once the gravy starts boiling and the corn flour mixture and cook them till the gravy thickens.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.