- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4 People
Ingredients to cook Buff Vada – Nariyal Ki Kachori :
- 4 – medium Potatoes / Aloo boiled
- 4 tbsp – Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 1/2 cup – Fresh Coconut Grated
- 1/3 cup – Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya chopped
- 2 – Green Chillies / Hari Mirch minced
- 1.5 tsp – Ginger / Adrak Paste
- 3 tbsp – Cashew Nuts / Kaju chopped
- 2 tbsp – Peanuts / Moongphal
- 1 tbsp – Raisins / Kishmish chopped
- 1.5 tbsp – Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1.5 tsp – Sugar / Chini
- 1 tsp – Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
How to cook Buff Vada – Nariyal Ki Kachori :
Peel the boiled potato, mash it properly.
Add arrowroot, salt, 1/2 tsp cumin,1 tsp oil in the mashed potato and mix it well.
In a bowl add fresh coconut, coriander, green chili, ginger, lemon juice , sugar, cashew, peanuts, raisins, salt and mix well.
Make medium sized balls from the potato mixture, flatten it by pressing it with your finger tips and put about 1.5 tbsp of coconut mixture in the center.
Close from all the sides & dust lightly in arrowroot powder or cornflour.
Heat oil in a fry pan to fry these balls on medium heat.
When the buff vada becomes golden from all the sides then remove and place on a paper napkin.
Serve hot with coconut chutney or fruity mint chutney.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.