Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Broccoli Pakora :
- 1 2/3 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- salt as required
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 2/3 cup gram flour (besan)
How to Cook Broccoli Pakora :
- Firstly, wash broccoli and place it over a chopping board. Cut the broccoli into florets and keep them aside.
- Now, take a bowl and add gram flour, rice flour, chilli powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them well.
- While stirring continuously, add water into the bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Next, place a kadhai over medium flame and pour oil in it. Dip broccoli florets into the batter and coat them properly. Once the oil is heated, add the coated broccoli florets into the kadhai and deep fry them.
- On the other hand, place tissues onto a plate and transfer the bhajis onto this plate to remove excess oil from bhajis. Serve hot!