Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Broccoli And Almond Soup :
- 800 Ml vegetable stock
- 700 gms broccoli
- 50 gms ground almonds (toasted)
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- to taste salt
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
How to Cook Broccoli and Almond Soup :
- Cut the broccoli in to small florets and steam for about 6 – 8 minutes until tender.
- Place the steamed broccoli, veg. stock, 40 grams of almonds, skimmed milk in a blender and process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and heat gently, serve in bowls garnished with remaining toasted almond powder.